Human Resources Generalist
Currently, we are seeking for prospective candidates for a Human Resources Generalist. The candidates should be detail-oriented, strongly organized, and able to work on multiple tasks.
The primary duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Interview and evaluate the candidates to assess abilities, job knowledge, skills and work experience
- Select and use the different recruiting methods and strategies to search for the right candidates
- Provide proper orientation training to new hires on our products, different procedures and policies.
- Design and conduct a formal training program to meet the company’s needs.
- Distribute information and explain programs such as disability and worker’s compensation plans to employees
- Investigate and resolve questions regarding payment for services by contacting health care professionals and other services providers, benefit plan providers, and employee
- Verify and complete benefits enrollment forms
- Maintain files of enrollment forms and other documentation
- Record employee information such as personal data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, performance reviews or evaluations, and termination date and reason
- Update employee files to document personnel actions and provide information for payroll and other purposes
- Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information to authorized person
- Compute wages and record data for use in payroll processing
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in related field
Job Type: Full-time
Gateway Extrusions offers a competitive salary and a safe working environment. Benefits include Medical/Dental/Life/Vision/Short-Term disability and 401(k) Extra Incentives including referral bonuses, quarterly bonuses, and perfect attendance awards