Helps paint, clean and maintain powder coating equipment and paint room.
- Cleaning hoppers and guns as needed.
- Dust mopping or wet mopping floor as needed.
- Vacuuming boxes, barrels, and shelving as needed.
- Monitoring parts and guns to make sure we are getting good parts.
- Know how to operate the booths and I Control for the guns.
- Know how to turn ovens and washer on/off.
- Know how to turn conveyor on/off and adjust line speed.
- Know how to monitor and check R/O unit and washer.
- Must have strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to present his/her views in a clear and compelling manner
- Constant reminder of safety in all aspects of operations.
- Average working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with PLC
- Must have own tools
1. Must have excellent attendance.
2. Must have reliable transportation.
3. Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
4. Must be able to follow verbal instructions.
5. Must be able to work well with others.
6. Must be able to work at least 8 hours a day.
7. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
8. Basic computer skills.
9. Must have high school diploma or GED
Gateway Extrusions offers a competitive salary and a safe working environment. Benefits include Medical/Dental/Life/Vision/Short-Term disability and 401(k) Extra Incentives including referral bonuses, quarterly bonuses, and perfect attendance awards