Gateway’s finishing services allow infinite color choice with environmental sensitivity. Powder coat painting offers durable consistent finish with no VOC emissions, and nearly all overspray powder is reclaimed. Powder coat painting is cost-effective with significantly faster curing times over conventional liquid painting. Features:
- Profile lengths up to 25-ft.
- Two -stage drying – infrared pre-warming oven and bake oven
- Chrome-free pretreatment wash system minimizes chemical usage while maximizing surface cleaning and preparation
- Rapid color changes minimize downtime and speed orders
- Automated Gema powder guns ensure highly effective application
- Specially formulated powder paint from PPG and Sherwin Williams for superior performance
- AAMA 2603, 2604, and 2605 finish durability options
- Real time water management system
- Acid or Caustic Etching
- Class 1 or Class 2
- Color Capabilities-Clear, Light Bronze, Medium Bronze, Dark Bronze, Black, Champagne
Anodization is also available through one of Gateway’s local service providers.